What is the best way to study for the Multistate Bar Examination (MBE)? I made a short YouTube video demonstrating my favorite strategies. These include:
- Doing thousands of MBE practice questions with Adaptibar or books containing past questions.
- Creating your own outline for each subject from scratch
- Populating your homemade outline with rules gleaned from answer explanations for practice questions you didn't understand
- Creating your own audio resources using Speechify or another text-to-speech app
- Listening to lectures from YouTube, the Sum and Substance series, or other sources while you run, drive, or do the dishes
- Working with a bar tutor or study partner
Check out the video here: